Day 3 Day 2
Today was the first full day.
I had set the alarm clock at 5:30 because I wanted before Lauds jogging. I was super amazing out of bed. But I'm not even gone as usual to bed well after midnight, but slept with 22:30 clock, I guess.
I was jogging but not yet - not because it was too early or I were too lazy, but because it was pitch dark outside and I have no way or path for jogging knew. In the dark I'm not running just start it.
After breakfast, I'm gone then explore routes, with a nearly hour-long walk. Tomorrow should be nothing to talk about it ...
Then I got me at 9:30 clock to service reported. They had nothing else to do for me as the family silver to polish. What have I done until then just before twelve. Must be been made for.
And I thought of the famous story of William Booth of humility: If you like to be General must first below and start cleaning all the shoes.
humility a word with which I begin, unlike many people today do much. Rumgedruckste not fawning, or false modesty but honest humility marked by reverence and respect towards others.
This may be a fellow human being or, and it is especially important to me, God.
But while I pondered while cleaning so glad, I noticed again that it is exactly what is missing so many in the church today. This is the cause of what I do as a church imer Tags pulses. Putative theology from below but not from below (but always from officials) is still true theology. It is one of the reasons why I have disengaged from so many projects in our church again like Stephen workshop or the Saturday vigil.
Bonhoeffer once said "a God that exists, there is no" I say a God can be domesticated, there is no God. This whole
undemütigen ideas that I try to be as my God how it fits the people in my stuff. Anachronistic as sacrificial death is crossed out, by all bloody and now considered brutal and cruel. Pictures from an ancient time are eliminated as well as images and attributes are not for me - all statements are changed because I do not like the traditional language. And my logic and my understanding he has to assign
in the end is a God like I like him, custom-made - that God created man in His image. What then is still in a divinely created God? God is so dead and we killed him. No
if I am humble and remain - it's my God he is: divine, sovereign and me too high. The
awakens reverence, respect and makes me humble again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment