I was jogging prior
5:30 5:40 to 6:20 clock running even when I'm about 2 / 3 of the left. First I wanted to do a little walking break because of my missing condition, but then my asthma was felt again (my bronchial tubes are probably still played) and I could jog for only a short distance to play because I was just too little air. Well I mainly have it pulled for now. I am the way, then went another route than yesterday came off. Before 7:00 it is pitch dark in the woods, I'd rather run across the field towards the industrial area, there was little a little light on the dirt road in the reflection of the advertising lights. Moreover, apart from seeing a free field in the dark less scary as forest. Hihi I
in to the industrial area also briefly went in, the district is called double bass. I find interesting but otherwise non-liturgical acapella songs here do not have music I have at least in the city shield.
Today I worked all day. First, I still have my polished silver of yesterday rinsed and then I'm raking in the cloistered garden of the monks around the foliage. The freeze is announced for tomorrow I was asked today but also in the afternoon to go on it, so you get something done today before tomorrow freezes. Sure it made sense and I agreed, of course.
I've noticed already that I am not used to such work, I felt pretty soon Arms hurt and I still feel that tomorrow I'll probably have a mega sore muscles. Well I had my extra sport to not quite liquid running (as I stay on but turn that is again).
I also ne very nasty blow between the thumb and index finger I got wimp. And even if I here under the supervision of the St.. Francis (of Assisi) type, I will not now because of the bubble beginning stigma (published in the wounds of Jesus) musing on the hands, but I realized that I must add something to my thoughts of yesterday.
At least I still owe an explanation of why I say the approach would not be addressed theologies:
Theo = God
gr = gr logos word, teaching, speech / talk, spirit world, etc. (impossible to translate full)
theology speaks of God.
was in one of my old churches 'theology' frowned upon, it was seen as something foreign and the theoretical as opposed to faith would be the wish to be lived in practice.
Well, but what's the alternative?
speeches from the people, the nature of politics and ultimately of a self? Yes - just run it, the criticism of my approach. It's not about me, my God it's in me and itself.
I do not like or understand God can not do or be.
There are many newer, so-called theologies many of them are really great and important things from the Bible re-discovered in the original, in context, the kultuell-historical or between the lines.
But they like to be received from those whom it is not about the truth of God. But to her biography and her injuries, you may agree with certain images of God or not what they can not stand by their bad experiences.
But they seek a cure? No God is cured, the image of God, it is the need to adapt, not the vulnerable people.
I understand the injuries and the associated problems for certain what the Bible and the Christian tradition. But why do not you ask God for healing of injuries instead of tweaking on it? Reconciliation would be oh so possible.
The (re-?) Discoveries of these theologies are mostly additions and extensions of what we were previously known, or consciously, they rarely solve old ideas that the biblical witness and the Great Old Ones of the church from there.
I could take many concrete examples, but many are inherently emotionally charged. I hope it is still clear what good and what are bad reasons, and how good undemütige by self-absorption leads away from God rather than to him - what should be the goal of all theology.
also the first Christians to us in our teachings undemütig: People, we stand on the shoulders of giants, how can we think we know and understand it better than the people in time and cultural events of the Bible were much closer than we can ever be - no matter how much we research and study.
too, is false egocentric Pseudotheoloige.
Yes, but the Bible also speaks of man? And parts of the theology and ethics, and so to show me how to behave.
No ethics needs no God, there are numerous ethics without God. And Christian orthodoxy but is not orthopraxy - sola fide, faith does not save the good work. If this doctrine of justification, not theology, and there is not even a biblical anthropology (the study of human / human being)?
Yes but if they are operated theologically they go (even Christian ethics) from God and run back to him. You are directed to God - all of him, through him and to him - while it touches other areas and assigns them to him.
healthy theology of creation does not arrange to God and man, but ordered the creation of man is God.
In the patriarchs, prophets, and above all, Christ, God has already referred himself to the people, what can we add?
Wow is long and difficult text, which leaves one with the rake-so all through my head ...
Oh - only as I said yesterday that I, unlike many of the concept and phenomenon of humility that can still start, that does not want me to implement and manage its always the understanding - on the contrary.
in to the industrial area also briefly went in, the district is called double bass. I find interesting but otherwise non-liturgical acapella songs here do not have music I have at least in the city shield.
Today I worked all day. First, I still have my polished silver of yesterday rinsed and then I'm raking in the cloistered garden of the monks around the foliage. The freeze is announced for tomorrow I was asked today but also in the afternoon to go on it, so you get something done today before tomorrow freezes. Sure it made sense and I agreed, of course.
I've noticed already that I am not used to such work, I felt pretty soon Arms hurt and I still feel that tomorrow I'll probably have a mega sore muscles. Well I had my extra sport to not quite liquid running (as I stay on but turn that is again).
I also ne very nasty blow between the thumb and index finger I got wimp. And even if I here under the supervision of the St.. Francis (of Assisi) type, I will not now because of the bubble beginning stigma (published in the wounds of Jesus) musing on the hands, but I realized that I must add something to my thoughts of yesterday.
At least I still owe an explanation of why I say the approach would not be addressed theologies:
Theo = God
gr = gr logos word, teaching, speech / talk, spirit world, etc. (impossible to translate full)
theology speaks of God.
was in one of my old churches 'theology' frowned upon, it was seen as something foreign and the theoretical as opposed to faith would be the wish to be lived in practice.
Well, but what's the alternative?
speeches from the people, the nature of politics and ultimately of a self? Yes - just run it, the criticism of my approach. It's not about me, my God it's in me and itself.
I do not like or understand God can not do or be.
There are many newer, so-called theologies many of them are really great and important things from the Bible re-discovered in the original, in context, the kultuell-historical or between the lines.
But they like to be received from those whom it is not about the truth of God. But to her biography and her injuries, you may agree with certain images of God or not what they can not stand by their bad experiences.
But they seek a cure? No God is cured, the image of God, it is the need to adapt, not the vulnerable people.
I understand the injuries and the associated problems for certain what the Bible and the Christian tradition. But why do not you ask God for healing of injuries instead of tweaking on it? Reconciliation would be oh so possible.
The (re-?) Discoveries of these theologies are mostly additions and extensions of what we were previously known, or consciously, they rarely solve old ideas that the biblical witness and the Great Old Ones of the church from there.
I could take many concrete examples, but many are inherently emotionally charged. I hope it is still clear what good and what are bad reasons, and how good undemütige by self-absorption leads away from God rather than to him - what should be the goal of all theology.
also the first Christians to us in our teachings undemütig: People, we stand on the shoulders of giants, how can we think we know and understand it better than the people in time and cultural events of the Bible were much closer than we can ever be - no matter how much we research and study.
too, is false egocentric Pseudotheoloige.
Yes, but the Bible also speaks of man? And parts of the theology and ethics, and so to show me how to behave.
No ethics needs no God, there are numerous ethics without God. And Christian orthodoxy but is not orthopraxy - sola fide, faith does not save the good work. If this doctrine of justification, not theology, and there is not even a biblical anthropology (the study of human / human being)?
Yes but if they are operated theologically they go (even Christian ethics) from God and run back to him. You are directed to God - all of him, through him and to him - while it touches other areas and assigns them to him.
healthy theology of creation does not arrange to God and man, but ordered the creation of man is God.
In the patriarchs, prophets, and above all, Christ, God has already referred himself to the people, what can we add?
Wow is long and difficult text, which leaves one with the rake-so all through my head ...
Oh - only as I said yesterday that I, unlike many of the concept and phenomenon of humility that can still start, that does not want me to implement and manage its always the understanding - on the contrary.
way to balance this morning and afternoon I worked, I'm free tomorrow and have a full study day. The first building work is finished tomorrow, I hope I come with a social science then quite far, so the well this week is finished.
Now I'm tired - half-elf - was a long hard day and morgenum 7:00 Lauds I have to at least be fit, I made myself but again much sooner.
Best wishes to the outside world
do not be angry if I do not really miss here
the time here is too intense
The Francis above my desk, typing the mi always looking over your Schlulter
0 comments:
Post a Comment