Monday, January 24, 2011

Discoid Lupus And Essantial Oils



meet now and then I have old cassette Stars. On the box. I recognize his voice and then cringe each time a bit together. For what I get to see are not the heroes of my childhood but rather nondescript, the aging actor who hold in the eve series small supporting roles. It destroyed my naive idea of good and evil, and in general almost everything. Yesterday I was robbed of the illusion that Karl (TKKG) is a lanky unathletic with wire-rimmed glasses and intelligent expression. Other examples? William (also TKKG) munches no chocolate and therefore has a perfectly ordinary figure. Bean (radio foxes) never wears a radio with him and looks at most only half as good as one would imagine. Justus (three?) And Julian (Five) are really no different guys, but one and the same bald-headed man beyond the 40th Very irritating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment