Thursday, January 27, 2011

Obesity Images Animated



It snowed. Yesterday at Harken just a little tonight and during the day so this is now over all a thin but dense layer of snow. This another Stiller ;-)
Today was my day off so I could use to study.

Next morning I had slept off the alarm clock at 5:30 I decided to see one hours later and turned around again. Why get up so early? It is always useful in my sport as not every day but only to run every second.
It was really a Sleep in, because of the daily rhythm here will take you quickly caught up and there is no media keep awake at night too long, you have to lie oh without enough sleep until the wee hours in bed. Lauds (7:00 clock devotion will quickly return to normal and no load).

I decided to start the housework, a report of a case from my practice to hire back, I'm already almost done but notice that this prevents me from the other subjects for the research and I need to read (and Tel leave sooner did). So I have not written this morning to what and be where I read the book by Amartya Sen, "The idea of justice" as well as individual articles to understand, for example, about ethics or intrinistischen extrinistische and motivation.
God is great as he constructs.
Thursday, the brothers and co-workers always eat together, there is a theological Thursday breakfast. Than half of employees (always staying out I yes 3 weeks) offered me to participate. It was nice and hot and was replaced (peaceful) are discussed. The theme was: "What changed me and how I can develop or can I ever own or have I delivered?" that led to ask "What is maturity?" "What impressed me" "If tools such as the Enneagram? (one of many personality profiles) only self-redemption attempts? "" What is the ideal, and who sets the standards "of selflessness and amour-pur to Fénelon"
Very interesting! And that was not nice with biblical platitudes final answer were fooled.
as I said, "let alone to meet his grace and seek the kingdom of heaven then we notice it to others" which was accepted, but we were we quickly agreed that this does not help us in concrete situations let us go. How does it make enough of his grace, how can I wipe my wishes? - Leads to passivity or fatalism or self-dissolution / ICH-resolution ...?
We talked a lot and found many many good impulses at work in us I think.

But today I want to not be so much heavy announce yesterday was enough, if well me of course still much more busy than I have previously written in the few days.
What I have just this and other issues that has fascinated today is just as constructed has got everything. Only this debate, then at the noon prayer meditation word Ps 96:10 "Proclaim the nations: God reigns! He founded the world with almost that he did not waver. He will judge the peoples needs. "
So in researching the topic of meditation justice to which I now for the housework. The theme of the discussion so well adapted to theories of justice always include the factor that motivates people to justice. And social justice is an ethical issue and A. Sen is a great way to it. And deontology A possible factor is why I have the same concern in a book on Fénelon Bücherstube (more crap to haul back home) I will probably incorporate well with the household work with.

Otherwise, I've now made a long nap. I was this morning, although fit, but yesterday it was very late for this country and in-depth discussion and a lot of reading literature ...
I was relieved when I found the brothers over the Vesper had to yawn frequently.

Maybe I missed today but also the movement and especially the balance of physical work, well tomorrow I will run again I work in the morning and then yes again.

Now I'll have a little worship at the shrine (in this case, each room has its own individual for meditation) and then read a little and to bed.

Time is so beautiful and so intense madness I still have two weeks here may be.
Thanks to all who made it, the brothers of the monastery, my family finances it, my Minchen from the and at home for the right look (that I worry am going) and my employer allowed me this overtime reduction at this time . Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment