I have now decided yet, allow me to say.
Finally, this is not just a trip to the theses of my studies, but also to me, in my innermost and out to my Creator and Lord.
monastic life.
I will write here the one hand, concentrated on my last Written work, so for Economy II, social science, research methods, quantitative empirical research, social work policy and a reflected Interdisciplinary case basis in my practice.
And then I hope I'm still a long way with a bachelor's thesis (the actual thesis) that I originally wanted to write here only.
But it was different because all the other listed subjects still lacking, so I my BA thesis at all can sign. Well I thought I would have already, but I have come far less than hoped for.
So much for all the "beautiful Holiday "wishes. To leave is not to think. In the What do I have to write everything. Toll
were the "Goslar oh, yes, because it is already better than the old ..." jaja I'm not here for sightseeing - I do not get it.
addition to my spiritual work for the study will help me tomorrow morning, probably still the monks and monasteries employees at work. Runs from contemplative and quiet as possible to silence. A good balance also helps me gather and come to me.
Then there is the monastery of procedure (because of the so cuh I'm here), with their classes prayers: Three times a day, just before 7:00, before 12:00 and 18:00 clock rings the bell and calls to prayer - Morning Prayer, Midday Prayer (Sext) and Vesper.
also very quiet. A silent liturgy with psalms, hymns and chants and words from the Bible and the monastic tradition - that words already, but not for communication, as stated in the description.
And much silence in the liturgy.
silence to let go or for me to listen to. Being probably both are important in what I intend here.
silence to let go or for me to listen to. Being probably both are important in what I intend here.
So now I call it a day, am not here to write to you my diary, but I think it helps my impressions and my becoming here to be clear and confident.
And so I've made my decision me to report yet. Because when I write already, can I share with the interested parties and the same.
Please pray that all goes well, the elaborations and the monastic life to me so to give strength and peace and growth and strengthening.
Here you can see me on my work PC in my monastery cell
0 comments:
Post a Comment