Friday, January 28, 2011

Diabetes Significant Breakthrough

point 5 days 4 days

I was jogging again, unfortunately my lungs annoys me still with asthmatic Rumgezicke. So I can judge at all my (other) condition. The lung is to advance and then the hard indeed to the heart. Well I'll stay here as much as is, and always go in between, even if I run it only 100 -200 meters on the way back in one piece and then go back 500 needs. I should have planned in advance but go to the doctor, but I missed the 10 € for the consultation fee. I've helped

today in the kitchen and others spelled Buckwheat baked bread, from grinding the grain. It may veg from. Whole Kitchen hold what one wants, she brings me breakfast anyway to do extensively. So not really a lot of long special,'m usually not one of the morning many eaters. But I think this Kornfrischbrei with yogurt and fruits, I introduce in my home and sooner or later. Posted

I did nothing today, just read. But that also belongs to it. On the one hand, I am shocked how little I have been brought to "paper" got on the other hand is the week around yet and I still have two days. On the other hand, research is almost always the most time consuming work.

Today I let a Review of the book about which I write (Amartya Sen: "The idea of justice") that has already helped thousands of times, then a few dates into the links, background and foreign words, which I did not understand the book correctly.

And then Karl Marx as a text which I will refer to the work.
Herrlich! I knew his "criticism of the Gotha Program", marginal notes to the party program, it was founded there in German Workers' Party so they've already eigntlich but never read so aware.

Oh glorious view from Hamburg today, perhaps one of the most important texts of Marx. He has criticized him and his ideas are wrong. They have he understood me as the most left in Hamburg (and HAW-inaugurated know what I mean Lace) have explained Marx.

As I said great! I've only through this text and its corrections Marx first learned to appreciate it.

He insulted these people have completely misunderstood him as vulgar socialists.
Herrlich!
Timeless!
Can we entitle certain localities in the regulars did not loud enough with.

Otherwise a nice day, although it at work sometimes but talked much but since then this can be enjoyed the quiet time in prayer twice - because conscious.

The prayer (Lauds 7:00, 12:00 to 18:00 noon prayers Vesper type) remains a real good rhythm, which is also working and studying well-defined and structured. The prayer (actually hour prayers) are always about a half hour. Morning and evening, mainly characterized psalm singing and Gregorian chant, the noon prayer is mostly about the roughly 10-15-minute silence in the middle part. (I do not look at the clock, however, underestimated the time goes so long - we sing a Taize song, then we read a Psalm, we hear a Bible verse from the Psalms for meditation usually then the silence, then again at the end of the verse, intercessions, the Our Father once again the song and the blessing. All quiet with breaks in between, and then the half hour after I underestimated the 10-15 minutes for the silence of meditation are already out there).

goes after the devotions each meal and then I work in the morning practice, in the afternoon for the FH. And then I sit on most evenings.

addition, there is often a short personal time reverently in front of my room shrine (currently read table actually in the Koran some Ayat (= verse), then a few chapters of the Book of Ezekiel from the Bible and say a prayer.

That with the Koran make some surprise. But it is very interesting. And it seemed to me to accept things of value.

I do not have to convert yet a syncretism ([, assembled] mixing religion) for to develop. I expand my horizon and simply, the Koran is not a magic book before I have to fear it jumps at me from an evil spirit. I can see God's work everywhere, because I'm a saint in Jesus and the Spirit sanctifies all things and exclude me. Things are not good or bad, but I and my thoughts. Jesus says: "Do you not understand that everything that enters from outside a man, not him can defile

out What comes out of a man that defiles him

For from within, from the heart of man?. come evil thoughts .. (Gospel of Mark chapter 7 verses 18 +20 f.)

Paul wrote to the Romans: "I know and am in the Lord Jesus convinced that nothing is unclean of itself: but only for the person who holds something as unclean, it is unclean (Romans chapter 14 verse 14)

and the Letter to Titus, he put it. "For that is pure all things are pure, for there is nothing unclean infidels and pure. Their thinking is as dirty as their conscience. brought (Chapter 1, verse 15) and Meister Eckhart

it to the point and was very practical, with: "Not the sacred works of you, but their holy works" and then everything is holy, if it is sometimes in the right state of mind does. was (he claimed in this attitude is even described with the push foot on a stone, and even that would be a highly sacred works Well, we have that)

This is the "secret" of my cosmopolitan life that I do I operate not type the religious and experience but am holy, and stay close to God - what many seem to notice. A
chrislicher of life, the others do not feel as attractive, faithful friends be surprised that a deeply religious so on it is. Convincing unaufgesetzt and in both.

I feel myself closer to God NOT. I'm only aware. And that's why I take God very seriously. This is not the place or the action here but to me, because I listen more here. But that does not even only God. I take everything here, all of life and more aware of God as an inseparable part of my life to him is just as well.

Please pray that I was progressing well with your professional work for the FH
think of my grandma trying to settle in the nursing home level
think of the people in Haiti, where hardly anything is progressing for over a year after the quake.
think and also to Jasmin, who just has an application out for a really great job.

Until Tomorrow

Dennis Lokke

0 comments:

Post a Comment