Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Japanese Text Tattoo Generator

half-time, day 10

Day 10 - Half



my incipient beard (well I run around so often times)
On my beard I read the time off - it was out numbered in the diary and the beard I hardly notice how long I've been here. The brothers here 'warn' is a yes in the abundant information material which has a monastery in the time a different meaning.

That makes life here so so intense.

I wanted to take no shaving, I'll probably come back as a rake - nothing else to say but the word "hermit" or?
(eremōs = AltGr. Desert)



I thought I get my heavy housework done today - Mist me missing three pages, so I have to work tomorrow again two new chapters to it. Grrr. I can then hopefully the other 10-page execute quickly should go basis is easier and the others are much shorter and more expensive (the latter think I found at least)



while I keep a diary online stele I am then always available online and a old friend - not religious - asked me to pray for him. I meant to include an attractive Christian. Why else would he have asked me, we have never talked about it ...



still it is good that I here, at least not very accessible am. I remember again as "outside" and happened at home everything possible and I would take care of right away for me is somehow a matter of honor, and now I find it but still hard for me to get out to keep but I still have a few more reasons not to take care of me .



had only one thing I really worry me: my landlord I had to call today, unfortunately. I have before I drove off as all major payments Forward transfer online, where the bank. I DEPP of course, the rent, while I'm there NEN standing order, so it took two times out, the bank, it could not stop in time. Now the boss is hoping for the postings to the apartment cooperative one can immediately transfer it to me after receiving one back, otherwise it takes at least nse week, then the account is no longer covered for another sauwichtige transfers.
man man man



This has kept me pretty Trapp and shall therefore also from here to be related.

Well am back in it.



my deep thought of today?

Well play with thoughts and conversations of the past.



the old Pentecostals and Charismatics or theologians
What is the highest spiritual gift?
plain do not exist in the biblical sense.
It is probably always the current in the Moment of the kingdom of God on the best architectural and / or God glorified best. Therefore, it should go - permanently.
But I'm back to the conclusion reached that there is a most important spiritual gift, at least in the charismatic-Pentecostal circles.

I do not think of the Pentecostal Renner as healing or prophecy (yes there's always on seminars and events, so there will be a big hit)
Nope - I am talking about the Spielvererber administration. - To distinguish the gift of the ways.

So what is of God or what is man, or even somewhere else from? As I have classified the statements or the symptoms now?
And not so because it is a gift is I got paid, so I have to push.

But that is a gift that should be available in every community practiced the spiritual gifts. As I said years ago about this assessment with the then-Church President Rev. Ingolf Ellßel BFP, he agreed and said "twice, for peer review - all-important gift to the effect that but hardly a / r stretches"

Why not? Naa you always want what spectacular happens, we are already programmed on it, so from the base operating system of our personality, it is faith rather than look to pure live. First of all not all that bad, but one can work on it and to other Heights soar.

Last week we heard here in the morning and evening prayer as fathers reading from the book "is not the eternal lyre" by Richard Rohr. Since it was once the target would not spiritualization the life of the Christian faith, but precisely the opposite, incarnation. That which the mind has created in us is not to remain in our mind but meat. So how do you say about the Germans just go to the meat.
is actually seeking is the contrary.
are also the most spectacular gifts of the most sought after. We learn
but in de history (of which all three Synoptics berichten9 paralyzed from the ceiling by his friends to let Jesus (zBMt 9) that the innocuous-looking but truth is bigger and more monstrous:
the complete forgiveness of sins is much more extreme than the miraculous healing of paralysis, but the healing effect spectacular.

the moment unpopular many charismatic churches in the non-charismatic neighboring communities or viewed with suspicion. Fortunately, there's also a lot of good counter-examples.
If I demand you explain me this one just looks like too much advantage of you driven there in the guise of the clergy. Unfortunately I can not resist the always speak to me when describing their perception. Even at my church I often think "who is open to all can not, therefore, quite be tight, "how much must be true to charismatic Pentecostal churches. Especially when there is no distinction, or can be? Because what happened
and all call Hallelujah - is only the Lord really thank for this?

I notice for example that it regularly are sisters and brothers in these communities, the mentally questionable things to say and do - apply there but as being particularly religious.
I was one of the every day working with the mentally ill think of some Dene but not really useful in practical life if that would not be pushed from their community would go completely against the wall.
It is of course good if the community of Christ also to spiritually ailing cares if AEBR which this really necessary by experts not angedeiht? Yes, the questionable things are even praised exacerbated because??
in return, but a campaign against psychiatry driven because the so all who see or feel ule messages from God hear immediately pathologized, clearly this is unfortunately just fell off a horse but just from the other side.

An examination of Allen's and keep the good really comes from God, that this was set but each community well. And with my analysis, I just like it or not only fits, but a distinction of the source, a spiritual assessment.

love So church leaders, When I read something from an evening on the gift of the spirits distinction? A service to the people of the Church of the Lord and the local community.

I'm curious
I wait for invitations (as I'm on both sides of the Micros) go


So now I do my Compline, and then I make myself ready for bed

blessed night (if there's one today reads)
My bed in my Cell

0 comments:

Post a Comment