Thursday, February 10, 2011

Command & Conquer Kane's Wrath Error 1311

monastery Diary: ON TYPES, of liturgy and a new word: Nechustanie

Have the days with my friend Sammy the phone.

And we have a lot of entertaining, about my experiences which I made here and I like this ad.

And above all, I try something like this to take home.

to be no real disagreement, (he has my experience interesting and happy with me) he said: " but maybe these are of course all just forms "

right!
are!
But somehow it all just form.
Even the word of God in the Bible is only the human linguistic form something much greater.

But today I feel about liturgy. We

for a few days a young man from a Baptist church had here, which is seeking pastors training. When another young man it during the common interest asked what characterizes the Baptists, because he knows himself only the Protestant Church and the Russian Orthodox Church said the young Baptist: Well hm So in addition to the question of baptism, we have virtually zero Liturgy "

Before I could object to, did so one of the brothers here, who is a son of a Baptist pastor and probably still is one of the Baptists.

Even the Baptists have a relatively fixed order of service and if it only affects the process.

like I did so at the time of my infamous Students worship (with the three cows which I headed during this) criticized.

Today, I would convey subtle.

Yes and even the Pentecostal and other independent churches have a liturgy-free in the form of a fixed-sequence order. Woe to the upsets a - what worship after the sermon? So ideas the young people. But then you could but in praise and prayer, the answer to the Prdigt ...! Well from the exceptions, we may even try again, but the music remains and announcements as usual before the sermon

I then called the course in preaching the "holy cow" of our church services (the other cows were the "Golden Calf of the so-called "praise music" and "Pfingstochse speaking in tongues"), I have things they valued not as bad, I've only her practice and their importance in the minds of community members be critically examined. (I think it should be applied from sheer to address community leaders)

One should not have bogged down on this form told me.

thought that gave worse (especially provocative names and the killing of these 'saints' family' during the presentation of the sermon, by knocking the china head after the item ).

Well today I would make the cold that's all just forms and therefore you must be capable of it sometimes to refrain, not a particular genre, or a flow, even as a manifestation of glossolalia (speaking in tongues =) are the essential unfolding.

I have said and am still behind in the principle that these issues (and others) are partly for some of the idols.

How is Idol, at least the tongues, but of God can be like an idol?

Just as the "iron blow":

second Kings 18:4 He took away the high places and broke the statues, and cut down the Asherah, and shattered the brazen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel had smoked it, and they were called Nechustan.

Nechustanie you could call it if God given or willed by God is missbracuht idolatrous

(ui I can have to protect the term -. Has simony to Simon the Magician [Acts] is indeed set by)

So all only a form and its you should be aware of calm there is a danger that not even the authorities to increase its value very much.

So it is yes oh with the Baptists or Pentecostals, or Jesus freaks with the liturgy simply because no Versiklen and have no set prayers (not even the Our Father - even though the freaks now) means by no means the have no liturgy .

In my first church (BFP, so Pentecostal), the Lord's Supper (oh because there are strong words of almost all) celebrated with small sip glasses, so that all can drink simultaneously. AA of the elders claimed that the only correct way would be to celebrate communion because of the community aspect - not that komishe gets successively as the evangelsiche church eg your walking or pie supper in which each in turn for the cup itself.

He is probably right, well shit son, Jesus as the Lord's Supper never done totally wrong when he took the cup and passed it.

liturgy's more! Liturgy is the right order in worship - in fact serving the community (by Greek: λειτουργία leiturgia, public service ', from λειτóς, public' from λαός / λεώς, people / crowd 'and ἔργον ergon' work ',' service ') Luther liturgy simply translated as "worship."

The construction of a church (in the classical and the alignment to the east) but it is also the altar or pulpit area, here the word as the music in worship is no picnic is made in the Gospel reading, stand up, or the blessing, - maybe this is the last man man Hand or you can go while praying on his knees or lift your hands or fold it or close your eyes or certain Supper dishes (you can even take paper cups) or or or

THE ALL is liturgy and there are thus including the most free services full of.

Sammy And yes you are right it's all just form! External.

But forms are not unimportant, because they help us.

can be concentrated with open eyes, but that close helps to collect. Similarly, the folding of the hands. .

And the so called praise music helps to rejoice in the Lord and to cheer - but is that what we do not here in Gethsemane monastery also worship? Without instruments, Gregorian chant psalmodierte psalms from the Bible?

A student from Berea once said in the local church, he could not praise, at the church music he'd rather be depressed than he would be happy.

provocative as I am cih've challenged him to rejoice in time to the Lord instead of to the harmonies of the songs.

the way, is a hymn before the sermon even possible? No to the preaching and worship so that it goes on.

Also a good liturgy is worship. But only an external form. Both should never be forgotten.

Such forms are important because they create space and help a lot. eg . To feel the joy or contemplation or rRhe because I am safe and not afraid to do what has to have unsuitable, because I know what's right. (Uninitiated a liturgy can thus also unsettling.)

We need such spaces and it is important to admit and to create them for other times, sometimes for themselves.

Let us be aware that we have such forms and that we need only then could we use it, and if we know and understand and bewust are the forms that are then prevents even Nechustanie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment