puh late, what to write.
Maybe I can see that life here is great and I am just sad that it only three weeks.
So I could really imagine that I here so in the longer term to live. Maybe I'll do that someday wen d can use me here ...
but first I'll go back to my everyday life, and there was take from here. I got there but some ideas.
Were possibly something for Freakstock next year.
Oh ne more good news I got today since I've informed employees so hard to stay here is cheaper here. I get paid back 150 € or horny?
What else - well the usual jogging update. I've halved my route, then although only about 15 - 20 min but for that I air war. I believe this brings so only once more.
Today again, the normal prayer times so all three and I was really happy.
belongings but also noted that I would lack the long term ne sermon. Sunday after supper to NEN service would not go near Goslar because WE are at the retreat's guests are here and working groups will then be on Monday and are no services ...
But is the home to complement this very silent periods and ancient liturgies what.
for the shrine I will tinker I've already got a few ideas I have icons with a print and a very nice wooden cross. This should then get a couple of candle holders. I've found here ne nice to root then I use may also possibly n some nice stones with symbolic value we'll see ...
Let's see if there where I really think could be a place I can also well imagine the famous icon "Holy Trinity" by Andrei Rublev.
plays a big role here, and suddenly in the paths to the sacred rooms (which are then sorted by Trinity the three persons of a deity). At the end of the cross goose is one of them original size copy of a Greek icon painter (120 x 120 or larger, I guess). Which is somehow impressive fürmich dun fazinierrend.
I often stand them and pray.
So today is my honest nothing funny one, perhaps because I too long and just sat up on my texts for the university and thereby present all else is gone for today but I
've found something nice
waiting times:
a Chinese proverb:
So what the Chinese are always so ale wise to have said
Chuan was it not determined, but hm naja so many Chinese and write many thousands of years further the Sect, which has statistically indeed some clever out at come (even if the average Chinese man -. Women may say there is much public would unterdurchnittlich eloquently (I know China man is not the politically correct term rather crazy to insiders)
therefore the said proverb
makes faith without love fanatical
makes duty without love vexed
makes order without love petty
makes power without love violent
makes justice without love hard
life without love is sick
Well I doubt it is a Chinese proverb, perhaps from NEM fortune cookie that is German. Or Chinese calligraphy, but that does not have the saying goes.
Nevertheless, a great aphorism in the statement the "Hymn of Love" of Paul of Tarsus in no way inferior, except just in the skillful Formulation.
So more is not today, it is now mitternachtund I've kept my complete nichit udn I will miss ncith - un time already almost Virgil (Mette) = Night Watch.
Well good night for today
Addendum'm curious who yesterday everything in John tz) reingeguck has
0 comments:
Post a Comment