Sunday, April 6, 2008

Information About Beach Towel

discount

typical marketing even in the Migros (from Eggers family blog)

Today I accidentally that Migros Magazin . 6 out two weeks ago in his hands. As I have so I had to rummage in it suddenly smile whether the marketing campaign.

Since, in a double sided article (p.36-p.37) long and wide, reported that the Migros has now made the entire Rexona and Axe range a discount of 20 cents .

Jörg Brun, head of the Food Migros Cooperatives Federation said then:
[...] We have got a new competition, and our product lines have not quite adjusted to it. Instead of a prize after another quiet match, we lower the price equal to announce full product areas and that, too.

When I read that I ask myself as the very first time, what with the Head Food Cosmetics / Toiletries has articles on the hat. Mr. Brun was perhaps the only one who was still at work and therefore had to take a position? [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment